Video modules with display of 1.8-10 inches
Product ID: promochip-videomodules
The video module is an ultra-thin video display with control board, buttons, battery and speaker. The video module can be placed in a thin cover of a booklet or book, or it can be built into a box or any other design of a customer"s product. As a rule, video modules are used to make the following products: a video booklet with advertising and information material, a video insert in magazines with information about the manufacturer and the range of products, a video postcard with an appeal, congratulations to business partners, a video invitation for special events: for example, a conference, presentation or wedding.
1. Screen size, inches: 1.8; 2.4; 2.8; 3.5; 4.3; 4.8; 5; 7; 10 with a resolution of 800x480 pixels.
2. The duration of the recording is from 30 minutes to 8 hours, depending on the amount of memory.
3. High quality and loud sound.
4. Method of activation of work: switch on/off; magnetic switch; light sensor.
5. Rechargeable built-in lithium-ion battery, charging is connected via USB port.
6. You can use buttons (up to 5 buttons) to control video playback (pause/play; video previous/next; volume up +/down-) or to start video playback by different buttons.
7. Also, the screen can be touch-sensitive with separate video and photo playback.
8. Video modules can be used in the production of video booklets, books or catalogs, gift wrapping, advertising structures and POS materials.
9. Possibility of self-recording video into the memory of the video module via USB-port.
Video modules are supplied on request. The cost is available upon request.