Sound module Promochip-W80L
Product ID: Promochip-W80L-3P87J
Promochip-W80L (type 3P87J) - universal digital sound module for music boxes, gift wrapping, promotional products, etc. The sound module is designed to play one or several musical fragments with a total duration of up to 80 seconds. Reproduction can be sequential or arbitrary. The sound is activated when light hits the photoresistor.
The Promochip-W80L music module has a compact black case, has an adhesive layer with a protective film on the back, so the module can be glued to the inner surface of the product, such as a gift box, music box, etc. To record a music module, use the special programmer Nyquest OTP_Writer Ver.C, which, if necessary, can be purchased separately. The availability of modules and the programmer must be specified in advance. If the acquisition of the programmer is not planned, then we record the sound fragment on the modules at no additional charge.
● The recording duration is 80 seconds. One-time recording (the recording process includes several steps: testing the module, recording, checking the recording, protection of the recording).
● Sound activation: when light hits the photoresistor.
● Overall dimensions of the module, mm: 60x30x6. The size of the speaker, mm: d30x5. Size of control board, mm: 29x32x5.
● Power supply of the module: 3V (2 batteries of the L1130 or AG10 type), batteries are included in the package. The battery pack lasts up to 100 full plays of a 80-second music piece.
● Elements of the module (motherboard with batteries, speaker, photocell) are located in a plastic case.