Organic fertilizer "Prime-Eco" - the harvest is guaranteed!
12 December 2019
The use of complex organic fertilizer "Prime-Eco" has a positive impact on both the plant and soil, as well as increases the yield of crops, increases the resistance of plants to drought and frost, increases resistance to plant diseases.
"Prime Eco" is an environmentally friendly, efficient, organic fertilizer containing 15-35% potassium, 3-5% phosphorus, as well as other chemical elements necessary for fertilization of agricultural plants.
The use of "Prime-Eco" complex fertilizer has a positive effect on both plants and soil, as well as:
- increases the yield of crops, due to the content of fertilizer in the complex of trace elements necessary for plant growth and nutrition;
- increases the resistance of plants to drought and frosts;
- increases resistance to plant diseases, for example, such as root rot, powdery mildew, rust and others.
Organic fertilizer “Prime-Eco” is environmentally friendly and can be used in all climatic conditions, applied on any soil, for any crops, and also in horticulture.
Method of application of organic fertilizer "Prime-Eco"
Focusing on the practice of application, it is recommended to apply fertilizer:
- in February-March for planting and growing seedlings, in preparation and enrichment of the soil.
- in April-May when sowing seeds, bulbs, planting and growing seedlings.
- in June-October, fertilizer can be used to care for plants during the growing season.
- in October-November, fertilizers are used for the preparation and enrichment of the soil, as well as for the planting of trees and shrubs.
The organic fertilizer “Prime-Eco” has a high efficiency in the cultivation of vegetable crops, sunflower, corn, spring and winter rape, especially in the early stages of plant development.
When applying “Prime-Eco” fertilizer grows not only yield, but increases the content of dry matter - proteins in cereals, fats in oilseeds and carbohydrates in vegetables, and fruits, thereby improving their quality.
Due to the fact that the“Prime-Eco” fertilizer is produced in granules, fertilizer dissolves in soil gradually and has a prolonged validity period. Fertilizer has an unlimited shelf life.
Organic fertilizer “Prime-Eco” includes the following macro and microelements: Copper (Cu ± 0,25%), Iron (Fe 0,017 mg/kg), Zinc (Zn ± 1,42 mg/kg), Cobalt (Co 0,01 mg / kg), Cadmium (Cd -0,052 mg/kg), Nickel (Ni-0,01 mg/kg), Manganese (Mn-0,0116 mg/kg), Chromium (Cr -0,54 mg/kg), Lead (0.0011 mg/kg), Calcium (Ca -2%), Magnesium (Mg -8%).