ELIGHTB2B-EXPO.ONLINE — electrical and lighting online exhibitionInformation about Exhibition
Participation in the online exhibition ELIGHTB2B-EXPO.ONLINE will allow the Exhibitors:
The benefits of visiting the online exhibition ELIGHTB2B-EXPO.ONLINE:
● all of the information is available 365/7/24, making it possible to visit the exhibition at a convenient time and regardless of your location;
● the possibility of direct communication and operational feedback from manufacturers and suppliers of technology, equipment, machinery, tools for agriculture;
● the opportunity to participate in thematic webinars with prior registration;
● Direct detailed access to information Members - manufacturers and suppliers, for goods and services, new technological developments, new products, thematic publications;
● the possibility ofexchange of messages and business cards with participants;
● the possibility of to discover, explore, compare and analyze information about products and services offered by Exhibitors that will help to make a better choice while ordering goods or services;
● the possibility of direct access directly to manufacturers or authorized regional distributors;
● the option to subscribe to the news will help to be updated on the latest news of portal Expo-Online.Center, online exhibitions and Members;
● free access to all functional possibilities after registration, including the discount program that gives the opportunity to buy goods on preferential terms.
Benefits from the participation in online exhibition ELIGHTB2B-EXPO.ONLINE:
● Information about the company with access mode 365/7/24;
● direct communication and operative feedback from potential customers;
● conducting webinars at your convenience mode for affordable prices;
● participating in a virtual exhibition - an excellent opportunity for the PR-campaign;
● virtual exhibition stand favorably emphasizes corporate identity of the company;
● demonstration of goods and services in the most detailed manner;
● message and business cards exchange with potential clients;
● opportunities for promotion of goods and services (set of functions for search engine promotion, integration with social networks, the placement of press releases and articles with content that describes in detail the work of your company, its objectives and proposals for a potential client with the possibility of publishing in media and information portals);
● assessment of competitiveness in comparison with other exhibitors;
● real Participant diploma of international online exhibitions;
● affordable participation cost.
We also welcome public and professional organizations, the media and specialized publications, business corporations who want to become partners of the exhibition ELIGHTB2B-EXPO.ONLINE and take advantage of additional opportunities for advancement.
Exhibition and partners news
ELIGHTB2B-EXPO.ONLINE: international online exhibition of electrical equipment and lighting on the Expo-Online.Center portal.05 March 2023 | ELIGHTB2B-EXPO.ONLINE — electrical and lighting online exhibition
We invite professionals in electrical equipment and lighting to visit the permanent international online exhibition ELIGHTB2B-EXPO.ONLINE and learn about new trends and achievements in the field of electrical equipment and lighting!
LED magistral fixtures 'LED GAMMA' from Ukrainian manufacturer 'LUMEN' (GC 'Svitlotek') won the certificate from the company Vossloh-Schwabe, a famous German manufacturer of components for lamps.More
Discover the latest innovations in electrical lighting and how the interaction with artificial intelligence is changing our perspective on illumination. From automation and energy optimization to personalized lighting and failure prediction, these new technologies will make lighting smarter and more efficient.More
Discover innovative lighting systems that ensure maximum light quality and reduce energy consumption.More
The development of "smart homes" and their energy management systems has been a rapidly growing trend. With the rise of technology and the need for more sustainable living, these homes offer a solution to both issues.More
LED technology has been around since the 1960s and today, it is used in a wide range of applications including industrial and residential lighting systems.More